- All 30 day notices must be mailed via certified mail to our office or hand-delivered to our office for signature confirmation of receipt.
Our office address is 4310 Losee Rd, Ste 4, N. Las Vegas, NV 89030.
- Notice to vacate will not be accepted via email, fax or telephone.
- All keys (unit, mailbox, other) and remotes in your possession must be returned to our office and should not be left in the unit.
- If there are keys/remotes unaccounted for, we will need to re-key the unit and you will be charged for that service.
- If keys/remotes are not returned to the office, you will be held liable for rent until possession of the unit is transferred to Priority Property Management.
- The last month’s rent must be paid in its entirety. If unpaid, a 5-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit will be posted. If you do not move out within 5 days or pay the rent and late fees due, you will be evicted. A lawsuit to regain possession will be filed with the courts and all rents, late fees, court costs, attorney and filing fees will be charged to the tenant. This becomes public record and will affect your credit history.
- Upon vacating the unit, you must remove all personal property. If anything of value is left in the unit, Priority Property Management must store the items and then dispose of them according to law. Storage fees and any other costs incurred will be charged to the tenant.
- Unwanted personal property cannot be left outside or beside the trash container/dumpster for disposal. Priority Property Management or the property owner will be charged to dispose of these items and costs will be deducted from your security deposit.
- The unit must be returned to us in the same condition it was rented out. This includes a Professional cleaning by a licensed and bonded company, as well as a Professional carpet cleaning by a licensed and bonded company. Please click here for our Preferred Vendor List.
- Security deposits under any circumstances CANNOT be applied to the last month’s rent
- A final or estimated itemized move-out statement will be mailed to you within 30 days after your lease has expired. (We do make an attempt to process these in a timely manner, but as day to day functions change, we cannot give a specific date to expect a statement of charges)
- We do not have any automatic charges against your security deposit. Examples of some of the possible charges are cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting, damages, loss of rent, court costs, and attorney’s fees. We expect the unit to be left in the same condition as at the start of your lease.
- In the case of multiple tenants, only one check will be issued. It is the responsibility of the tenants to reimburse each individual as they see fit.
Priority Property Management wants your move-out procedure to be as convenient and pleasant as possible, so please call our office at 702-834-6000 if you require any additional information.