I would like to see your property; can I make an appointment for today?
We do not have onsite agents to make immediate appointments. If you are working with a realtor, please provide them with the property address you are interested in to coordinate a showing.
If you are not currently working with a realtor, we would be happy to send your contact information to an independent real estate agent that shows our properties for us, and they will contact you to schedule a mutually convenient time to see the property. Please note that we do not manage the schedule of these agents, and cannot speak to their availability.
How long will it take to run my application?
Applications typically take 1-2 business days to process. The process can be delayed by additional third party information such as rental verifications from prior landlords.
Do you already have an application on this property?
We always recommend viewing a property, even if we have a pending application. It is not uncommon for us to go through multiple applications before finding the right fit for a property.
We process applications on a first come first served basis. If you submit an application and are in a backup position, we will notify you of your place in line as soon as possible. In the event we do not process your application, we will refund your application fee(s).
Will you automatically deny my application if I have bad credit?
Applications screenings are a 4 prong check based on the following:
- CREDIT: We do not look for a specific credit score, but rather that someone is overcoming any past issues. We understand that life happens, and as such, take into consideration mishaps that may show on your credit report.
- CRIMINAL: Felony convictions and domestic violence crimes are AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFIERS.
- RENTAL HISTORY: We are looking for 3-5 years verifiable third party management history. An application can still be considered with private rental history; however, it is likely that additional security will apply. (This is not set in stone, and nothing can be determined without a full application screening taking place.)
**OPEN RENTAL COLLECTIONS OR EVICTIONS ARE AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFIERS.**
- INCOME: You must be able to provide documentation showing that the income for the property is a MINIMUM of three times the monthly rent.
**TIP EARNERS: Being that we are in Las Vegas we understand many people work in the tipping industry. If you are a tip earner, we can use bank statements to calculate your income.
What documentation should I upload to my application?
- Most recent paystub/income statement (this includes retirement benefits, social security income, child support, spousal support, etc.)
- W-2/1099 for the 2016 tax year
- 3 months bank statements if you are a tip earner.
- Tenant Release and Consent
- Pet vet statement of health (if applicable)
- Photo(s) of pet to include full face and full body (if applicable)
**Please note that PPM reserves the right to request additional information and/or documentation during the application screening process.**
What is your pet policy?
- Cats will NOT BE considered.
- Review our Pet Policy in its entirety before submitting your application.
I was notified that my application was a backup, and the application in front of mine was approved. How do I get my application fee back and how long will it take?
Your fee(s) will be refunded through our service provider to the credit/debit card with which the payment was initially processed. The fee should post to your account in approximately 3-5 business days.
You said my fee was refunded, but I haven’t seen it post to my account yet, what do I do?
If you haven’t received your refund and it has been more than 5 business days since we processed the refund, in order to research the refund further, our service provider will require a copy of your bank deposits from the date the application fee initially posted through the current date. You can black out any information that you do not want viewed. Please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much do you charge for a deposit?
The amount of security deposit required for move-in, as well as prorated rent figures, can only be determined following a full application screening and may be as much as three times the monthly rent.
What will you do with my security deposit?
Deposits are held in a separate trust account, and remain a tenant’s money until move-out. Deposits are fully refundable in the event a tenant performs to contract.
Is there anything else I should know?
We report to the Experian Rent Bureau. For further information, please review the RentBureau Resident Brochure.
We hope you have found the necessary answers to your questions here, but in the event you have further questions, please feel free to call our office at (702) 834-6000 ext. 102, or via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for considering a PPM managed property!